Mr. Bafana Ncube
- B. PROC (UL)
BAFANA NCUBE is the founder and director at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys. He has over 2 decades (20 years) of experience in delivering the highest standards of legal advice and services to corporate clients and renowned businesses within various industries.
Bafana obtained his B/Proc degree from the University of the North (Now known as the University of Limpopo).
Bafana has proven success in providing robust guidance to multidisciplinary and industry-facing clients in realising their strategic goals, resolving disputes, settling debts, and creating value for stakeholders.
He has had success in supporting complex arbitration and litigation matters, facilitating compliance and investigation mandates, and drafting sound arguments to achieve win-win outcomes. Some of these successes include the following –
- Strategies and manage full scope of activities for multi-year and R53 billion Mega City project, currently engaged in the construction of +10 000 housing units, various industrial and retail facilities, as well as a University.
- Successfully represented the SABC during its broadcasting digital migration policy case at the Constitutional Court in 2017.
- Steered efforts towards the establishment of Gfleet for Gauteng Department of Transport by devising and executing the overall strategy and the business case.
- Successfully establishing/growing various businesses, thereby creating exciting job opportunities for over 100 employees including senior legal executives.
- Self-funding a Call Centre that currently employs 60 and providing development opportunities/mentoring and guidance to various Candidate Attorneys.
Mr. Levy Nakedi
- SENIOR ASSOCIATE
- LLB (UNW)
LEVY NAKEDI is an employment law attorney. He is an admitted attorney with over 15 years post qualification experience and currently holds the position of Senior Associate and Heads the Employment Department at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Levy obtained his LLB degree from the University of the North-West. He further obtained a Certificate in International Civil/Commercial Mediation by the ADR ODR International, which certified him as a Mediator.
Levy has served as a Mediator within the dispute resolution arm of the Independent Electoral Commission and as well as an adjudicator with the South African Labour Compensation Fund.
Levy has a Right of Appearance in the South African High Courts certification.
He has a vast experience in employment law, inclusive of employment litigation and has demonstrated his skills in the following aspects:
- Chairing Disciplinary Hearings at clients’ instance.
- Frequently advising clients during wage negotiations, involving some of the largest Workers Unions in South Africa.
- Providing legal opinions on the merits and demerits of a case.
Mr. Siphiwe Nkosi
- SENIOR ASSOCIATE
- LLB (WITS)
SIPHIWE NKOSI is a commercial litigation lawyer based in Johannesburg. He is an admitted attorney with rights of appearance in the High Courts of South Africa and currently holds the position of Senior Associate at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Siphiwe obtained his LLB degree from the University of the Witwatersrand and also holds certificates in both Practice Management and Advanced Corporate Law.
Siphiwe has vast experience in general and commercial litigation, and has demonstrated his skills in the following projects/matters:
- Represented Metropolitan Municipalities on the enforcement of its SPLUMA By-Laws;
- Regularly advises Local Metropolitan Municipalities on the interpretation of its SPLUMA By-Laws;
- Advised a telecommunications State-Owned Company on the recovery of damages from a former employee’s pension fund;
- Represented a Provincial Health Department defend multiple multi-million-rand medical negligence claims.
- Represented a locomotive State-Owned Company oppose a multi-billion-rand tender review application;
- Advised and trained a Document storage and courier Company in complying with the POPIA.
- Advised a Petroleum distribution Company on the property zoning permissible in terms of SPLUMA By-Laws.
- Represented a class of people reverse a property title deed unlawfully transferred, back into their names.
- Advised and assisted a Metropolitan Municipality in implementing the Upgrading of Informal Settlement Policy.
- Supervised the execution of an Anton Pillar order against a former executive director of a JSE listed Company.
Represented an Information Technology State Owned Company defend a multimillion rand claim emanating from a contractual dispute.
Ms. Carro Mngwenya
- LLB (UL)
CARRO MGWENYA is an admitted attorney and currently holds the position of an Associate at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Carro obtained her LLB Degree from the University of Limpopo.
Carro’s areas of specialisation include:
- Commercial litigation.
- Corporate Debt Recoveries.
Mr. Mangaliso Mthembu
- BA (WITS) LLB (UNISA
MANGALISO MTHEMBU obtained a BA in International Relations and Law from the University of the Witwatersrand and a LLB from the UNISA. He has worked as a Litigation and Legal Risk manager at Transnet Freight Rail for more than 6 years, wherein he gained experience in litigation case management, government procurement, contract negotiations and commercial law. Mr Mthembu joined Ncube INC on the January 2018 as a candidate attorney and was admitted in October 2020 as an attorney.
His practice includes Corporate Advisory work, Compliance & Governance Administrative Law and Procurement.
He has keen interest Fintech, Blockchain, Crypto Assets and evolving regulatory environment.
Ms. Maletlhatso Kgobe
- OFFICE MANAGER
- BOOKKEEPING CERTIFICATE (MGI)
MALETLHATSO KGOBE is the Office Manager and Head of Accounts at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys, with over 7 years’ experience in Bookkeeping and Office Administration.
Maletlhatso obtained her certification in Bookkeeping and Office Administration from the Midrand Graduate Institute.
Ms. Tshegofatso Sennelo
- LLB (WITS)
TSHEGOFATSO SENNELO is a commercial litigation lawyer based in Johannesburg. She is an admitted attorney and currently holds the position of an Associate at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Tshegofatso obtained her LLB degree from the University of the Witwatersrand. She also successfully completed the Practice Management Course with Lead (The legal education division of the Law Society of South Africa (LSSA)).
Tshegofatso has vast experience in commercial litigation, and has demonstrated her skills in the following projects/matters:
- Advised a finance agency on whether to invest in a cannabis business, the legality thereof and the risks involved.
- Advised a finance agency on whether to accept a permission to occupy land as security.
- Advised a company on the rights and obligations of a surety wherein the debtor is under business rescue.
- Advised a company on how to hold a director liable for suspected fraud.
- Advised an agent against an individual who harassed fellow colleagues of a number of business units.
- Drafted a due diligence report for a company to assist it in the funding and purchasing of a mine.
- Managed a panel of attorneys under the Land Rights Management Facility who provided legal assistance to indigent people in rural farming areas with regard to land tenure reform and land restitution.
- Advised indigent people in rural farming areas with land tenure and land restitution issues.
Ms. Thulaganyo Selokela
- B. COM, LLB & LLM (UWC)
THULAGANYO SELOKELA is an astute litigation and dispute resolution attorney with focus on commercial and tax litigation. She is an admitted attorney and currently holds the position of an Associate at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Thulaganyo obtained the following qualifications B.Com (Law), LLB and LLM (Masters in law) from the University of the Western Cape. She is currently studying towards her second LLM degree in Tax Law with the University from Pretoria.
Thulaganyo has well-rounded experience in litigation and dispute resolution, and has demonstrated her skills in the following projects/matters:
- Advised and provided various legal opinions on aspects dealing with administrative, constitutional, medical, property, and contract law to clients with the private and public sectors.
- Managed an investigative project into the awarding of the biggest tender in South Africa, valued at R54 billion.
- Assisted clients in disputing revised assessments issued by SARS, this included the drafting of various documents on behalf of clients in the course of the dispute resolution process, such as Request for Reasons of assessment, Suspension of debt raised by SARS.
- Assisted clients in the course of making disclosures under the SARS Voluntary Disclosure Programme (VDP).
- Draft opinions on aspects dealing with the Law on Double Taxation implications and advise on tax compliance by South African residents employed outside South Africa.
- Represented a client in railway operations at arbitration proceedings to successfully oppose a claim for R5 million based on a construction and engineering contract.
- Successfully represented a client in averting its awarding of R307 million tender being overturned in court.
Mr. Lebo Motaung
- LLB (WITS)
LEBOGANG MOTAUNG is an admitted attorney and currently holds the position of an Associate at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Lebohang obtained his LLB Degree at the University of the Witwatersrand in 2009. He further holds certificates in the following disciplines; Advanced Company law certificate; Competition Law certificate and International Business Transactions law awarded by the Nelson Mandela Graduate Institute (Wits University). He is currently studying towards obtaining a certificate in Intellectual Property Management with the World Intellectual Property Organization.
Lebohang is a well-versed attorney and has demonstrate solid skills in an array of legal work, some of the matters/project he has worked on include:
- Advising clients whilst conducting contract reviews, this included providing legal strategies to pre-emptively manage existing or potential contractual disputes.
- Advising and representing commercial property developers in managing their commercial property portfolios against defaulting tenants, which included lease agreement reviews and instituting litigation processes to enforce the rights of the clients.
- Representing an esteemed financial holdings company on matters relating to claims against defaulting retailers and also providing advisory memoranda on aspects of commercial litigation.
- Representing clients on issues within the domain of administrative law , inclusive of instituting and opposing review applications.
- Providing corporate and commercial legal support to various clients in the financial and energy sectors.
- Advising various media houses on contractual issues inclusive of litigious matters.
Ms. Rethabile Monyane
- CANDIDATE ATTORNEY
- LLB (NMU)
RETHABILE MONYANE is a Candidate Legal Practitioner at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys. She has rights of appearance in the South African Magistrate Courts.
Rethabile obtained her LLB (Honours) degree from the Nelson Mandela University.
Rethabile has acquired skills in the following areas:
- General litigation.
- Various aspects of employment law, including drafting pleadings and providing legal opinions.
- Commercial and corporate law, including the reviewing of contracts, advising clients on various elements of contract law during negotiations and also advising on merits and demerits of pursuing litigious claims arising from contracts.
- Administrative law, with specific focus on public procurement.
- Family law.
Criminal law, specifically having represented a number of clients in the magistrate court.
Ms. Didintle Makaula
- DIPLOMA (UNISA)
DIDINTLE MAKAULA is a Paralegal at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Didintle obtained a Diploma in Law from the University of South Africa (UNISA) and is currently in the process of completing her BCom Law degree.
Didintle’s day-to-day functions include the following:
- Drafting of legal documents.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on legal collection matters.
- Providing support to Attorneys on various litigious matters.
Providing administrative assistance.
Mr. Bheki Mbatha
- CANDIDATE ATTORNEY
- BA (WITS) LLB (WITS
BHEKITHEMBA MBATHA is a Candidate Legal Practitioner at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys. He has rights of appearance in the South African Magistrate Courts.
He holds an LLB degree and a BA degree (International Relations and Political Sciences) from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Bhekithemba’s practice areas include:
- employment litigation, where he has represented clients at the CCMA.
- general litigation.
- commercial litigation .
Ms. Shilavi Sithole
- CANDIDATE ATTORNEY
- LLB (UL),
SHILAVI SITHOLE is a Candidate Legal Practitioner at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys. She has rights of appearance in the South African Magistrate Courts.
Shilavi attained her LLB (Honours) degree from the University of Limpopo.
Before joining Ncube Incorporated Attorneys, Shilavi was employed as a legal specialist in a State-Owned Company for over 7 years. In this time, Shilavi acquired legal experience in corporate and commercial law, public procurement, property law, employment law.
Currently, Shilavi has acquired skilled in the following areas –
- Debt collections and credit management, this includes the institution of civil claims.
- General litigation.
- Employment Law.
Corporate and commercial law, she has drafted legal opinions for clients including state-owned companies and agencies as well as privately owned business enterprises.
Ms. Lebo Moeng
- Accounts Assistant
KELEBOGILE MOENG is an Accounts Assistant at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys, with over 6 years’ experience in rendering Administrative support.
Ms. Neo Thooe
- Diploma (Boston)
NEO THOOE is a Receptionist at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys, with over 5 years’ experience in Public Administration and Communications.
Neo obtained her Public Relations diploma at the Boston Media House in 2013.
Ms. Thandeka Mlambo
- Branch Operations Manager
- Certificate (Fasset)
THANDEKA MLAMBO is a Debt Collections Call centre professional at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys’ Debt Collection Call Centre Division and forms part of the senior management team in the division.
Thandeka has over 15 years’ experience as an astute contact centre professional, in this time she occupied the following roles –
- Team leader;
- Quality expert; and
- Accounts manager.
She is a certified assessor, having obtained her certification at the Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting and Other Financial Services Sector (Fasset), a Sector and Training Authority (SETA). She is currently studying towards a Bachelors Business Administration degree.
Mr. Tshepo Moeketsi
- Team Leader
TSHEPO MOEKETSI Debt Collections Call centre Team Leader at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys’ Debt Collection Call Centre Division and forms part of the senior management team in the division.
Tshepo has over 12 years’ experience as an astute contact centre professional, in this time he demonstrated the following skills:
- Advising on strategies to maximise collections.
- Coaching, monitoring agents’ performance and upholding the integrity of the call center and business as a whole.
- Leading teams in administrating and capitalizing on debt books on behalf of various municipalities in the Gauteng and North-West provinces and some of the major State-Owned Entities.
Ms. Itumeleng Mthombeni
- Legal Information Officer
- Diploma (TUT)
ITUMELENG MTHOMBENI is a Legal Information Officer at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys.
Itumeleng obtained a Diploma in Language Practice from the Tshwane university of Technology (TUT).
Her day-to-day functions include the following:
- Providing administrative support to attorneys in the managing of their practices, this includes diary management and typing of a wide arrange of documents.
- Drafting letter of demands and/ other related legal documents.
- Record management, including overseeing the filing system.
- FICA administration – ensuring FICA requirements are complete.
Ms. Tina Muthivhi
- LLB (Uni. of Limpopo)
Tina Muthivhi is an admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa with vast practical legal experience, she has a demonstrated history of working in the legal practice industry specializing in corporate debt recoveries. Tina is an associate in the legal collections Department, managing all collections accounts proceeding to legal stage, to ensure that they are well executed in accordance with the applicable rules of law.”
She also has experience in high Court & Magistrates Court litigation gained through her exposure as a litigation Attorney in Commercial law, family law, labor law and MVA claims.
Tina has done several courses including Legal costs, Practical Legal Training, and a postgraduate certificate in Compliance Management.
The abovementioned roles have allowed her to adapt strong written/oral communication, creative problem solving, research and administrative skills. She is innovative, detail oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated.
Ms. Palesa Kgoadi
- Candidate Legal Practitioner
- LLB (Unisa)
PALESA KGOADI is a Candidate Legal Practitioner at Ncube Incorporated Attorneys. She has rights of appearance in the South African Magistrate Courts.
Palesa attained her LLB degree from the University of South Africa.
Currently, Palesa has acquired skilled in the following areas –
- General litigation.
- Employment Law.
- Family Law.
- Criminal law including the litigation aspect.